10 TIPS ON WEARING INVISALIGN
Invisalign aligners are a great way to achieve your dream smile in a subtle way. Due to their ‘invisible’ look, Invisalign has become a popular dental choice of dental braces for adults and children.
Here are some top tips when wearing Invisalign aligners.
The First Steps to Invisalign Aligners
1. When receiving your Invisalign aligners, they should be cleaned through ugly with water.
2. Be sure to put your Invisalign aligners in correctly; Each of the aligner is marked with your patient number, aligner stage number and a U (upper) and L (Lower
3. The lower aligner should be inserted first and then the upper aligner.
4. Use your fingertips to gently push the Invisalign aligners over your front teeth before you push the top of the aligners to your left and right molar.
5. To ensure that your aligners sit fully, be sure to use your Invisalign Chewie at all times.
6. To remove the Invisalign aligners, simply use your fingertips
7. Lift the aligners off your molars first and then off your front teeth.
Daily Life with Invisalign
8. Invisalign should be worn at all times, for around 22 hours per day.
9. Take Invisalign out when eating, drinking, brushing and flossing.
10. Change your aligners every 2 weeks, do this at night before going to sleep.
For further questions on booking an Invisalign treatment or aftercare, then please complete the online contact form and a member of the Ollie and Darsh team will be happy to help.