Last few days to sign up for our Smile Day + 5 benefits of teeth straightening treatment at Ollie & Darsh
There are just 6 days left until our Ollie & Darsh Smile Day on 25th January. The one day only offer is your chance to save £1,000 on Six Month Smiles® or Invisalign® braces when you pay your deposit and have impressions taken on this date.
The discount obviously makes teeth straightening treatment much more affordable, with prices starting at just £20.83 per week with interest-free finance. However, this is not the only benefit of choosing to opt for orthodontic treatment with us.
What are the other benefits of teeth straightening?
1) It won’t hurt - Invisalign® and Six Month Smiles® are both comfortable, non-invasive braces to wear every day. They’re bespoke, made to fit your teeth exactly and will fit around your lifestyle. Invisalign® is even removable, so you can take your aligners off for special events or nights out.
2) See how your teeth may look afterwards - Here at Ollie & Darsh, we have an iTero Intraoral Scanner, so there’s no need for awkward impressions (moulds) to be taken. Using our Invisalign® scanner, your dentist can make real-time adjustments to the simulation, helping you to visualise how beautiful your teeth may look at the end of teeth straightening treatment.
3) Discreet/virtually invisible - Invisalign® is a clear brace, making it virtually unnoticeable; and Six Month Smiles® is far more discreet than conventional braces because it’s made of clear brackets and white wires. There are no visible metal ‘train tracks’ to worry about!
4) Better oral hygiene - While wearing your brace, you are required to brush your teeth 3 times a day as the need for good oral hygiene will increase. Because you’re likely to be brushing more than those who don’t wear a brace, this can work wonders for your overall oral hygiene!
5) Less risk of tooth decay - Once teeth are straightened by either Ollie & Darsh brace system, those ‘hard to reach’ areas get eliminated so that you can remove plaque and food more thoroughly when brushing. Your mouth is therefore healthier and at a reduced risk of experiencing tooth decay. If you experienced tooth decay in the past, bad brushing technique might not have been the cause – rather, it could have been because your teeth were out of alignment!
We hope you can really start to see the value of both effective brace systems!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Ready to go? We’ll book you in as soon as possible and then make a reservation for you to start treatment on the 25th January. Why not start your journey to a more beautiful smile today?
Call us on 0151 65 910 65.