More and more lately our clients are coming in and sharing their confidence issues and telling us that they wish to be ‘Neat and Clean’ as a major part of their character is to interact with the people around them, and this requires an approachable appearance.
Whether conscious or not, body language and personal upkeep are intangibles that everyone judges, this can affect us in many areas of our lives such as during interviews or while dating and it seems that good teeth seem to separate the successful from the not so successful. While tooth care is not exactly something to be passionate about, it is something that can only help your chances of success.
We recommend that everyone should spend the small amount of time and money necessary to ensure healthy teeth. It is one of the easiest routines to follow, as daily brushing and flossing takes less than fifteen minutes. Professional checkups and twice yearly are also easy enough to arrange.
Regular maintenance should also stave the cost and pain of more extensive treatments and other more serious conditions, and ignoring your teeth altogether will only cause suffering later.
So if you remember nothing else:
- Good body language is essential, and a confident smile is the easiest to control
- Don’t let self conscious beliefs limit other aspects of your being
- Take confidence in each small, but positive step you make
- Taking your time in anything, including selecting the right dentist
- Don’t be blinded by mass beliefs