Despite improvements in dental care, many people suffer tooth loss mostly due to tooth decay, gingivitis (gum disease), or injury. For many years, the only treatment options available for people with missing teeth were bridges and dentures. But today, dental implants are available.
Dental implants are replacement tooth roots, they provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth and are made to match your natural teeth and this can even be achieved all on the same day.
How you may ask? Well at Ollie & Darsh you can enter the clinic at 9am and leave at 5pm on the same day with a beautiful smile and an improved quality of life. What does this actually mean? What are the overall benefits and features of Implants?
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth, and because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent
- Improved speech. With ill-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip in your mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. When dentures slide it can make chewing very difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favourite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself. offering you a better quality of life, you can enjoy yourself with confidence.
Join us at our City Centre clinic for a free consultation and to find out your suitability to this natural solution to tooth loss and to discuss the success of dental Implants. In general dental implants have a success rate of up to 98% and with proper care, implants can last you a lifetime.
Call Suzy today on 0151 236 6578 for further help and information.