If you have broken and/or missing teeth, it’s likely that you feel embarrassed when you smile. Losing a tooth can affect you physically and emotionally.
People with missing or broken teeth often have low self-confidence and avoid social events due to the need to smile and display their teeth to others. If gaps have been left untreated for too long, chances are the individual will also appear older than their years, and feel it too.
This is because teeth are necessary to maintain healthy jaw bone. When a tooth is lost or removed, there is no longer the need for bone, hence it resorbs (shrinks) away over time. Gaps in the mouth can cause the lips and cheeks to lose shape and structure, therefore creating an ageing, ‘caved in’ look.
There’s a solution…
But don’t panic if you’re experiencing all or some of the above. You’ll be pleased to know that dental implants have revolutionized tooth restoration. Ollie & Darsh offer dental implants as a permanent, cost-effective solution for missing and broken teeth. They consist of titanium screws that function as a support base for fixing individual crowns or entire dental prosthesis. The procedure is quick and virtually painless. Any discomfort you may feel will be lessened by the use of a local anesthetic.
The beauty of dental implants is that they can be used to restore a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Ollie & Darsh offer natural-looking, individually designed replacements capable of taking on even the chewiest of foods!
If you’re still searching for reasons why you should invest in dental implants, here are our 10 convincing signs you need treatment:
- You have one or several missing teeth due to poor oral hygiene, age or accident/trauma.
- A couple of your teeth are broken and/or severely chipped.
- You feel your appearance has changed for the worse since losing or breaking your teeth.
- You wear ill-fitting, loose dentures that slip or cause embarrassing clicking noises when you eat, speak or laugh (especially frustrating at parties or gatherings).
- You’re self-conscious about the gaps in your mouth and you always avoid smiling with your teeth.
- You can no longer enjoy your favourite foods because you find it difficult to chew food properly. You often experience digestive problems too.
- Apart from missing or broken teeth, you have healthy gums and show no sign of periodontal disease or gingivitis.
- You don’t like the thought of traditional dentures as you think they’ll make you feel old before your time. Instead, you want something that looks and feels like natural teeth.
- When you consulted your dentist, you were informed you had strong bone structure and are a good candidate for dental implants.
- You have traditional dental bridges that are becoming loose and unstable, gradually damaging your surrounding teeth.
So that’s our 10 main signs that you should opt for dental implants. If 5 or more of these applied to you, then don’t wait any longer. Instead, we strongly advise you to contact us as soon as possible to arrange a FREE no-obligation consultation.
Our dentists will conduct an examination of your mouth and oral health and let you know if you’re a good candidate for implants. You’ll be given full treatment details, including the steps of the procedure and what to expect after treatment completion. This information will help you make an informed decision. If you can’t afford to replace a denture with an entire set of implants, ask us about our ‘All-on-4’ treatment that allows a new, comfortable bridge to be fixed in position.
If you want to regain your confidence and feel good about your smile again, then get in touch with us today. This is one decision in life you will never regret.